[Az-Geocaching] Mountain biking cache may rate harder, but not because special equipment is needed

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 14:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

The fact that a bike is legally required does it for
me. Boats are also common and easy to operate but they
are specifically included in the example listed in the
first question. The fact that not everyone has a bike
nor can everyone operate one means that some people
are excluded from seeking this cache. Simply because a
bike is required.