[Az-Geocaching] Name Poll

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 08 May 2003 14:01:10 -0700

--=====================_10041518==_.ALT

At 01:13 PM 5/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>1. Does "Offtrail" have negative connotations, or am I concerned about
>nothing?

IMHO, no it doesn't, but many often disagree with me on matters such as these.

>2. Have others who have changed their name experienced any complications
>at the main site or at azgeocaching regarding stats, etc.?

We changed ours early on with no real trouble.  Took a little while for
things to settle through the system, but that was when the pages were still
generated regularly.  If there are caches out there that don't see visitors
often, or are archived, then it is possible that you will have logs under
both names for a very long time.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_10041518==_.ALT

At 01:13 PM 5/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
Does &quot;Offtrail&quot; have negative connotations, or am I concerned
IMHO, no it doesn't, but many often disagree with me on matters such as
these.<br><br>
Have others who have changed their name experienced any complications at
the main site or at azgeocaching regarding stats,
We changed ours early on with no real trouble.&nbsp; Took a little while
for things to settle through the system, but that was when the pages were
still generated regularly.&nbsp; If there are caches out there that don't
see visitors often, or are archived, then it is possible that you will
have logs under both names for a very long time.<br><br>