[Az-Geocaching] Special equipment

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 09:21:22 -0700 (PDT)

--0-848915356-1052410882=:31691

I'm not sure if bicycles are available to rent in cities (I know they are in resort mountain and seaside communities), but one could probably borrow a bike from someone without too much difficulty.  If I lived near this cache, then I would offer my mountain bike to loan to geocachers if they need one to do this cache. Sounds like a good cache to me.  I've only done two traditional caches in the Tucson area - one on the summit of Mount Lemmon, the other the travel bug hotel near the airport. Ken

Scott Wood <scott@myblueheaven.com> wrote:At 06:26 AM 5/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I agree. In addition, the cache description states "you must travel most
>of the 17 mile bike course in order to find all 6 stages of this cache."

Guess this is one cache down here that I will most likely never go for.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com