[Az-Geocaching] Special equipment

Marc listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 07 May 2003 22:55:03 -0700

I think this is the case. It seems that some have a different opinion on
what a level should be. This would include myself. Even though I think
that I have followed the guild lines and even used the geocaching rating
system, it needs to be much more uniformed so all will really know what
to expect. If they had used the rating system on the site when listing
it, they would have had a much higher rating (I think a 5 for special
equipment)

Tamo