[Az-Geocaching] Handicap Accessibility Guideline Generator

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 11:39:35 -0700 (PDT)

--- Andrew Ayre <andy@britishideas.com> wrote:
> Well, I got a response from Jeremy - they will get
> to it sometime after they
> move the site to better servers...
>
> So, meanwhile I've thrown together a guideline
> generator that hopefully is
> quick and easy to use. It generates encoded and
> unencoded text for putting
> on the cache page or on a web site.
> I don't claim to know or understand many handicap
> limitations, so comments,
> suggestions, etc. are welcome. Help me to make it a
> better tool!
>
> http://www.britishideas.com/geocaching/handicap.php
> Andy

This actually looks really helpful in forming a more
handicapped description!  I'll be sure to use it when
I finally hide my first cache (hopefully this coming
weekend).  I figured with over 80 finds it was about
time to finally hide one!

=====
xWaterLilyx & RTF
Team H20