[Az-Geocaching] Rejected Cache

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 17:33:36 -0700

--=====================_31142390==_.ALT

At 04:04 PM 5/6/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Ok, since I have yet to have a cache rejected (only 4 placed so far, with
>a 5th on deck waiting for approval), what happens when geocaching.com
>denies a cache?  Are you e-mailed the notice, or does lightning rain down
>from the sky?

When it happened to mine, which was later approved after appeal, I got a
log watch notification with the comments from the admin telling me that it
was not approved.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 04:04 PM 5/6/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
I have yet to have a cache rejected (only 4 placed so far, with a 5th on
deck waiting for approval), what happens when geocaching.com denies a
cache?&nbsp; Are you e-mailed the notice, or does lightning rain down
When it happened to mine, which was later approved after appeal, I got a
log watch notification with the comments from the admin telling me that
it was not approved.<br><br>