[Az-Geocaching] Cache Pirates revisited

gale and mike listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 01:27:32 +0000

<P>Okay, where is this information from? I don't see it on his profile or elsewhere on the website. Someone said MO caches are involved. Where is this please.</P>
<P>There was no damage done? I spoken with newbie cachers who were distressed by this. I wonder how many new cachers might drop out of the game because of this. There is also an archived cache because of this. Yes it would have been a fun "game" if it was done right. Perhaps a heads up before the plundering that it was a new game, or posted&nbsp;on the profile beforehand that it was all a game. Or an e-mail to the listserv when we first started whining (including me) about it. The fact is that some geocachers were hurt (see above). Yo ho ho ho.<BR><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Aus Dem Kasten" <GEOCACHING@PCGRAFFITI.COM></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: <LISTSERV@AZGEOCACHING.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 16:44:40 -0700
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&gt;ARRGGGGHHHHHHH, SHIVER ME TIMBERS, you're all a violent lot, Matey's. </P>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Captain Mad Morty McVane (Cache_Pirate) here to tell yous all that yee
<DIV></DIV>&gt;neednt be worried about your caches. It's your job to recover the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;contents and place them back whence they came from after I hide them
<DIV></DIV>&gt;again. All of the cache's are bagged and will be placed within another
<DIV></DIV>&gt;cache nearby, and ifn yee find it your jobn is to take it back to the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;original location only if yee can replace it, if not leave it there for
<DIV></DIV>&gt;another land lubber to find. Aye Matey there's only one of me, and your
<DIV></DIV>&gt;job is to identify and tag Captain Mad Morty McVane.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;So you don't like my twist on things ehhhh? Well if yee tag me or
<DIV></DIV>&gt;identify me in the field you must say so to me at the time of the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;sighting. Then Captain Mad Morty McVane will acknowledge the capture and
<DIV></DIV>&gt;a prize rewarded to the person or Team responsible.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;No emails saying you saw me or the likes. It must be a field capture
<DIV></DIV>&gt;matey's. So many good idea's on how to catch me, but I sneer at yee
<DIV></DIV>&gt;fruitless meanderings. On with the hunt!
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Good Luck Land Lubbers...
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>