[Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

Brent Milner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 17:17:58 -0700

I agree, it seems to have been planned and then re-planned once all the
anger came to the surface. From reading his profile page, it would seem that
Mortey hasn't yet re-hidden the cache bags. We will have to wait to see, I
guess. I agree with what Scott just said, it also almost sounds like Mortey
is someone we all know, because we're supposed to figure out his identity.
Either that, or we're supposed to go up to complete strangers and ask, "Are
you the Dread Pirate Mortey?" (Princess Bride quote there for you movie
buffs.)

Either way, I will be interested to see who is the first person to spot Mad
Mortey. I will be on the lookout. Arrr.

-FroBro Q-Tip

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Terry
Hernlund
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 5:05 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

I decided that I can forgive Mortey.  It's a slick concept and kinda funny
now that I have all the info.  I don't feel bad for being annoyed, but I'm
not annoyed anymore.

He should have planned it better and stated the terms of his plundering in
the first place.  Then it probably would have been better received.

That's all just me though.  Some people probably won't have any sense of
humor about it no matter what you tell them.

-T.