[Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 17:13:30 -0700

At 05:04 PM 5/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I decided that I can forgive Mortey.  It's a slick concept and kinda funny
>now that I have all the info.  I don't feel bad for being annoyed, but I'm
>not annoyed anymore.

I agree.  The more I think about this, and after having read the latest
profile, I sort of find all this as being very creative.  Speaking only for
myself, after 300 finds there are parts of this game that are getting a
little routine.  This could be a spark that adds some excitement to the
game again.

>He should have planned it better and stated the terms of his plundering in
>the first place.  Then it probably would have been better received.

Agreed again.  As I said in a previous message, my prediction is that this
is someone that most or all of us know, and is a high profile cacher.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com