[Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Pirates

Aus Dem Kasten listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 16:44:40 -0700

Here is what Morty has in his profile.  This pretty much describes
exactly what the plan is: (NOTICE THAT HE IS A MEMBER)

Profile for Capt Mad Mortey McVane |cache_pirate|
Member since May, 2003
Email this user
Last visit: 5/5/2003

Caches Found/Hidden: 0/0
Travel Bugs Owned/Found: 0/0
Benchmarks Found: 0

Background:
Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me, I pirate caches all over North
America, plundering your goods and taking
them back to hide them in another cache for you to find. ARRRGHH.
HAHAHAHAHA

Read the Info below...

ARRGGGGHHHHHHH, SHIVER ME TIMBERS, you're all a violent lot, Matey's.
Captain Mad Morty McVane (Cache_Pirate) here to tell yous all that yee
neednt be worried about your caches. It's your job to recover the
contents and place them back whence they came from after I hide them
again. All of the cache's are bagged and will be placed within another
cache nearby, and ifn yee find it your jobn is to take it back to the
original location only if yee can replace it, if not leave it there for
another land lubber to find. Aye Matey there's only one of me, and your
job is to identify and tag Captain Mad Morty McVane.
So you don't like my twist on things ehhhh? Well if yee tag me or
identify me in the field you must say so to me at the time of the
sighting. Then Captain Mad Morty McVane will acknowledge the capture and
a prize rewarded to the person or Team responsible.
No emails saying you saw me or the likes. It must be a field capture
matey's. So many good idea's on how to catch me, but I sneer at yee
fruitless meanderings. On with the hunt!
Good Luck Land Lubbers...

Other Hobbies:
Plundering your caches. Signs of me visiting your cache include an
emptied out cache and a time,dated, Skull and Crossbones mark in the
logbook by me your Cache Pirate Captain Mad Morty McVane.

Capt Mad Mortey McVane here, as with all caches I have plundered and
will plunder in the future. I take and bag/tag only the contents to be
placed at another location for another cacher to find replaced at the
original cache by the finder. Capt Mad Mortey McVane does not EVER
remove the container or logbook.

Latest News:
Captain Mad Morty McVane is always looking to Shanghai new recruits...so
beware