[Az-Geocaching] FW: [LOG] Team C.H.U.M.P. found your cache!

Bill Tomlinson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 10:08:28 -0700

I want to publicly thank Team C.H.U.M.P. for adding some items to my
"Crocodile Hunter" cache after it's demise.  I have also been there to check
it's state, and will return soon to add more items.

I have also deleted the offending log.

Thanks!!
CacheLess

-----Original Message-----
From: Geocaching.com Emailer Bot [mailto:emailer@geocaching.com]
Subject: [LOG] Team C.H.U.M.P. found your cache!

Team C.H.U.M.P. has added a log to your cache (Crocodile Hunter). You can
visit the cache at the following link:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=57897

User comments:
Some grade school kid named Cache Pirate (or mentality thereof) took
everything but the log book out of the cache yesterday.  Signed the log and
put in a few trinkets to get it going again.  Otherwise a beautiful day for
caching.

Thanks!
Rob and Troy, Team CHUMP