[Az-Geocaching] Combining an event cache with a webcam cache

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 08:30:21 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1789286301-1052148621=:47916

The pizza event sounds like a good idea.  I would recommend having it at a place in downtown Tempe so we could get on Smile for Sneaky Peak (the closest cache to my home that I haven't claimed yet).  Someone should bring a laptop computer and monitor the location of the webcam while we are at the restaurant, then when the camera is zoomed in on a place on the street, we should all go there together to get on the cam. Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

Team Evil Fish <buggers@mindspring.com> wrote:How does June 6ish look for a evening Pizza Event Cache? then May 31ish for a morning Breakfast Cache? just thinking aloud.....any Tucson Takers???
--0-1789286301-1052148621=:47916

<DIV>The pizza event sounds like a good idea.&nbsp; I would recommend having it at a place in downtown Tempe so we could get on <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=9579">Smile for Sneaky Peak</A> (the closest cache to my home that I haven't claimed yet).&nbsp; Someone should bring a laptop computer and monitor the location of the webcam while we are at the restaurant, then when the camera is zoomed in on a place on the street, we should all go there together to get on the cam.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken</STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)<BR><BR><B><I>Team Evil Fish &lt;buggers@mindspring.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>How does June 6ish look for a evening Pizza Event Cache?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>then May 31ish for a morning Breakfast&nbsp;Cache?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>just thinking aloud.....any Tucson Takers???</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-1789286301-1052148621=:47916--