[Az-Geocaching] My 'note' to the cache_pirate

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 4 May 2003 14:08:52 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C31246.B1481DD0

I posted this on Pushing Tin, hoping that perhaps the individual =
responsible reads it.  I imagine that will be the case, because someone =
pushing to get attention in this manner will certainly want to read the =
reactions to their exploits in an effort to pad their ego/justify their =
activity.  I doubt that it's going to make them stop, but perhaps the =
thought will be planted that the risk isn't worth the thrill.

[Note]
To cache_pirate:

CAUTION should be taken when plundering a cache.  Most of us AZ =
GEOcachers are reasonable, understanding people.  However, I can't say =
that everyone would react in such a manner as to not pummel you with the =
ammo can you are plundering if you are happened upon by another caching =
team.  My guess is that you are a teenager looking for attention from =
someone, and turning the eyes of all geocachers red from anger seems to =
be your avenue of choice. =20

I just hope that when/if another cacher interrupts your 'activities', =
that we aren't reading about it on the front page of the paper the next =
day.

Brian
Team A.I.
------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C31246.B1481DD0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I posted this on Pushing Tin, hoping =
that perhaps=20
the individual responsible reads it.&nbsp; I imagine that will be the =
case,=20
because someone pushing to get attention in this manner will certainly =
want to=20
read the reactions to their exploits in an effort to pad their =
ego/justify their=20
activity.&nbsp; I doubt that it's going to make them stop, but perhaps =
the=20
thought will be planted that the risk isn't worth the =
thrill.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>[Note]</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>To cache_pirate:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>CAUTION should be taken when plundering =
a=20
cache.&nbsp; Most of us AZ GEOcachers are reasonable, understanding=20
people.&nbsp; However, I can't say that everyone would react in such a =
manner as=20
to not pummel you with the ammo can you are plundering if you are =
happened upon=20
by another caching team.&nbsp; My guess is that you are a teenager =
looking for=20
attention from someone, and turning the eyes of all geocachers red from =
anger=20
seems to be your avenue of choice.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just hope that when/if another cacher =
interrupts=20
your 'activities', that we aren't reading about it on the front page of =
the=20
paper the next day.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Team A.I.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C31246.B1481DD0--