[Az-Geocaching] NOTICE - I'm nym shifting

T. Hernlund listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 02 May 2003 00:25:56 -0700

I was recently asked by Offtrail why I chose the nym General Ursus.  Because
of that query and a thread I read (posted below), it got me thinking and on
a whim  I decided to vanity search for it.  Turns out another individual
used it for a time.  Even though I've had it longer I've decided to just
nym-shift as it was a little muddied.

I'll now be General Bracket.  I posted an explanation of the nym in this
thread...

http://ubbx.groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=4016058331&m=82360914&r=18960645#18960645

Anyone who's been around Usenet for awhile knows that nym-shifting without
sending out a public notice is bad form, hence my notice.  :-)

Have fun!

-T.