[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocachers' Shame

Fri, 02 May 2003 02:19:33 +0000

> Jeepster next time you're out here, maybe we can have you
> and Sprocket race to see who can get a predetermined list
> of caches. That's the only fair way to see who's the fastest
> team. The last cache could be an event cache. Are you up for
> a challenge Sprocket, Jeepster?

I'll take your suggestion as a compliment.  But, the racing I'll leave to the
young.  I'm more of the draft horse type ... slow and plodding. Tell Scott to
stop his giggling, I meant I'm slow and plodding physically not mentally.   My
top find in a single day is 24 (and not in Arizona ... in Michigan where Team
Sand Dollar is shivering away).  That kind of a single day high hardly compares
to what is being accomplished in Phoenix.

Cheers,
Jeepster (Tom Clark)