[Az-Geocaching] Re: Cache Bees

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 01 May 2003 15:11:10 -0700

--------------000706060305070108090304

I was surprised to hear about the bees at the Why? cache.  We were there
just days before and didn't see or hear any bees.   Lucky for me, as
bees tend to find me whether I'm looking for them or not.  :-\  Check
out my log for Billsville (GCDB28) on April 5th.  Or, if you happen to
run into AJ.JR while out geocaching sometime, ask him about a certain
bee-utiful hiking trip to Reavis Ranch some 15 to 20 years ago.  :-[
I'll bet he can't tell you about it with a straight face.

-- Sprocket

P.S.  He might also relate to you a story of an ass-tounding
rattlesnake at nearby Mound Mountain.

--------------000706060305070108090304

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I was surprised to hear about the bees at the <b>Why?</b> cache. &nbsp;We were
there just days before and didn't see or hear any bees. &nbsp; Lucky for me, as
bees tend to find me whether I'm looking for them or not.&nbsp;<span
(GCDB28) on April 5th. &nbsp;Or, if you happen to run into AJ.JR while out geocaching
sometime, ask him about a certain bee-utiful hiking trip to Reavis Ranch
I'll bet he can't tell you about it with a straight face. <br>
-- Sprocket<br>
P.S. &nbsp;He might also relate to you a story of an ass-tounding&nbsp; rattlesnake
at nearby Mound Mountain.<br>

--------------000706060305070108090304--