[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 08:58:34 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1123069608-1051804714=:71728

I checked the first stage of "Fortune Cookie" today and there is no problem with the first stage.  No evidence of construction activity at this time.  Note to CacheUsOut:  Please go out and find both stages.  If you need additional information, please contact me. Cache is now a regular cache (not Members Only).  I have also restored Angels Spring Training World Championship Edition to encourage a few more visits here - it has a travel bug in it that needs to get moving again.  If you would like to help the travel bug move, please visit this cache again to get the travel bug, even if you have visited the cache before.  (I have another baseball-player themed travel bug that I want to release in this cache after I get the travel bug that is currently in there out to another cache). Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)
--0-1123069608-1051804714=:71728

<DIV>I checked the first stage of "<A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=29478">Fortune Cookie</A>" today and there is no problem with the first stage.&nbsp; No evidence of construction activity at this time.&nbsp; Note to CacheUsOut:&nbsp; Please go out and find both stages.&nbsp; If&nbsp;you need additional information, please contact me.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cache is now a regular cache (not Members Only).&nbsp; I have also restored <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=15511">Angels Spring Training World Championship Edition</A> to encourage a few more visits here - it has a travel bug in it that needs to get moving again.&nbsp; If you would like to help the travel bug move, please visit this cache again to get the travel bug, even if you have visited the cache before.&nbsp; (I have another baseball-player themed travel bug that I want to release in this cache after I get the travel bug that is currently in there out to another cache).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken Akerman</STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</DIV>
--0-1123069608-1051804714=:71728--