[Az-Geocaching] easy caches

gale and mike listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 01 May 2003 00:12:32 +0000

<P>Here's the list I usually pass out to handicapped cachers:</P>
<P>Hummingbird, Old West Cache, Kyrene del Norte, Hall of Flame, 12th Anniversary Cache, Stuck Up, Kangaroo is Watching You, A Break in Education, Golden Eagle Cache, Dance School Joke Cache, Roadrunner's Revenge: Net Serve, Cachette 1, Statues of Limitations, Lunch Break,&nbsp; ACP Cache, Gold Miner Cache,&nbsp; Tootsie, Old Man Greenstick, Desert&nbsp; Critters, Ghostly Ride, D-Man, Revenge of Sliver, DV Mini, Land of Excess, North Mountain Park, Be My Valentoid, Home Run Country II, Electric Playground, Crismon Tide, Joe Dalton, Paradise Valley Park, Twofer (see map to park correctly), Coldest-N-Town, By the Farm, and Crocodile Hunter.</P>
<P>Not all of these are Tempe/East Valley Caches, but that should be enough to get you started until he recovers.<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><BR><BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "janelle n" <HONEYOATS@HOTMAIL.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Az-Geocaching] easy caches
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:48:02 -0700
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Can anyone recommend East Valley/Tempe caches that are super
<DIV></DIV>&gt;handicap accessible? Half of our team is currently laid up with a
<DIV></DIV>&gt;bum foot and isn't too handy with his crutches. I wanted to get a
<DIV></DIV>&gt;short list that we could go search for, just to get him out of the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;house, with minimal walking required. I was thinking caches like "No
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Breeze" or "A Rosey Outlook." Unfortunately, I think we may have
<DIV></DIV>&gt;found most of the super easies that are nearby. Any suggestions
<DIV></DIV>&gt;would be appreciated. Thanks.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Team Bumbling Bee, Aaron &amp; Janelle.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit: