[Az-Geocaching] Need lead on FroBro containers

Brent Milner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:07:36 -0700

Hi Trisha,

Goose's real name is Justin. He still has some time before he could be
deployed. He can still be reached via e-mail, and he may even still be
reading this listserv.

-Brent (FroBro Q-Tip)

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Trisha
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 4:06 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Need lead on FroBro containers

Dennis,
Thanks for Goose's update and the cute pic. We are praying daily for
the war situation in general (to be sucessful and end quickly) and
individually for any friends' sons/relatives/friends (for safety....3
of them so far) we know that are in the Service (one in Iraq, one
going to Saudi in July...Air Force Special MP dog and all, one just
finished Army Basic. We will add Goose to the list (what is his name?).
Trisha & Dan "Lightning & VStar"
Prescott