[Az-Geocaching] geocaching and the BLM

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:04:42 -0500

People like her have made it their business to give people like us a hard time, and at the same time use Guv'ment resources to research, hunt, and track geocaches. I want that job, except for the giving a hard time thing. Of course if "they" supported geocaching they would not be drawing a paycheck while out geocaching.

Cameron