[Az-Geocaching] geocaching and the BLM

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:34:40 -0700

Scott Wood wrote:

> At 05:22 PM 3/27/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>
>> They didn't get attached...
>

> Speaking of news stories, will you guys add the recent AZ Daily Star
> article to the webpage?

I would, but you said something to the effect that the article wouldn't
be on the web for long. All I can legally do is link to in without
getting permission to reprint it.  If it won't be on the web for long, I
would be more than happy to put a copy us with permission.  If I under
stood you wrong and it will be online permanently or at least for an
extended period of time, I would be more than happy to post it.

Brian Cluff'
Team Snaptek