[Az-Geocaching] Jamming

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:23:02 -0700 (MST)

Actually, I think putting caches in the middle of a skyscraper filled
downtown or in the depths of Zion Canyon (a virtual, of course...) would do
just as good as a GPS jammer since you're using buildings or limited views of
the sky to jam the GPS signals.  I think there are a couple such caches out
there already!

Jim.