[Az-Geocaching] Jamming

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:37:49 -0700

Are you talking about putting it in the cache so that it's solar powered
or something and leave it on all the time, then have the geocache say
"Good luck finding it :)"

That might be cool... you would have to walk around in a circle trying
to figure out the center of the dead spot.. or do some real good
estimation at to where the coordinates are, based on your last reading.

Could be cool if you made the jammed signal only go out a few hundred
feet :)
Of course someone if going to have a cow of that cache hehehe  probably
something about destroying the natural signals... blah blah blah hehehe

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek