[Az-Geocaching] It's Already Removed!

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:00:52 -0700

Team Tierra Buena wrote:

>Brian, I've got to confess I'm not sure what you're objecting to at this
>point. Rand removed the statement that everyone here wrote about, and
>there probably have been problems with caches in MCP beyond those that
>may have been near archaeological sites. I don't think MCP is going to
>get into a fight with the SHPO stewards over what activity may or may
>not have damaged an archaeological site.
>
>Personally, I think what MCP has on their web site now is more than fair
>to Geocachers. Please point me to what you're reading there that you
>still find troublesome.

Im not objecting to anything.  I just really want to know if there has
been more than one site vandalized, or if someone is just saying that
there has been more than one site vandalized.  If there has been
multiple sites, why haven't we been notified so that we can try and do more.
I don't have anything against the MCP at all, they have been some of the
more understanding people to work with.. I guess I'm just curious if the
statement that was made was true or if it's just a case of a folk tale
in the process of being built up.
I just curious... if someone is going to say it I wan't someone to back
up the statement with facts... otherwise people will be believeing
something that isn't true.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek