[Az-Geocaching] It's Already Removed!

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:40:15 -0700

> That's still a very unclear... is there actually a second site that
has
> been vandelized?  I think it's rather important that we know for sure.
> I still suspect that there is just the one site with just the same
lame
> circumstantial evidence.
>
> Brian Cluff
> Team Snaptek

Brian, I've got to confess I'm not sure what you're objecting to at this
point. Rand removed the statement that everyone here wrote about, and
there probably have been problems with caches in MCP beyond those that
may have been near archaeological sites. I don't think MCP is going to
get into a fight with the SHPO stewards over what activity may or may
not have damaged an archaeological site.

Personally, I think what MCP has on their web site now is more than fair
to Geocachers. Please point me to what you're reading there that you
still find troublesome.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena