[Az-Geocaching] Question about cache rules

Loran Wilcox listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:00:00 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C2F311.7FF436A0

There is no rule against logging the same cache twice. One cache "Sheep =
Watch IV" has had other names. I have logged it as "Sheep Watch' and =
"Sheep Watch III". Another cache here in Michigan gets moved every 6 =
months and the owner expects multiple logs. In both of these cases, my =
stats include both finds.

I believe most cachers would prefer it to be a new cache but that =
decision is up to the owner.  This is because the cache will not show up =
as caches you have not found, so many will not realize it is a new =
cache.

So the answer to your question is yes you can do it. Yes it will count. =
But it is probably not the best thing to do. I suggest disabling it for =
now and if you can't get the new one approved next year then reuse it.

Loran (Team Sand Dollar)

----- Original Message -----=20