[Az-Geocaching] Question about cache rules

gale and mike listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:27:25 +0000

<DIV></DIV>
<P>The city of Mesa has just informed the public that the statues for Winter Art Walk cache will remain until April 4th 2003. The cache will be available until then. This virtual cache seems to have been a popular one and we would like to keep it. The new virtual cache rules make it unlikely that a new one will be approved next year. We were thinking about disabling it until next&nbsp;year's statues are in place. Since&nbsp;next year's statues will be completely different, the cache will be essentially a new cache just with the same name. &nbsp;Does anyone know if cachers can log a find on the same cache twice and receive credit for it?</P>
<P>To respond to Panda77's question...we've noticed the same thing. What seems like a small hill to very fit people is Mount Everest to those who have physical limitations or are out of shape. This is where cache descriptions are very helpful. That is how we decide to get a cache or not. As soon as yard work is done (weeds weeds weeds) we will be heading out your way to hit some of your caches. We've enjoyed yours.<BR><BR></P>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The Explorer&nbsp; 1898</FONT></DIV>