[Az-Geocaching] For the Caching gods

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:03:40 -0700

No, you are perfectly fine...  Regan just noticed that in the archive it
shows the name of whoever wrote the message at the end of the subject,
but you, as well as others haven't set their name in your e-mail
programs config, so there is nothing left after the mailing list removed
your e-mail address to protect you from spammers and such.  So it ends
up using the mailing list address instead.

It's kinda a same thing that my email program does... it doesn't have
your name, so it substitued your e-mail address and puts
"trisha@brasher.com wrote:" instead of just "Trisha Brasher wrote:"

If you are fine with that, don't change anything, otherwise you just
need to put your name in your prefs.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek