[Az-Geocaching] A Big Step in the Right Direction

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:25:36 -0700

 From the news site:
 > Site Stewards report recent damage and several damaged sites had a
common link, a cache had been placed on each site.

When did this statment become plural?   Is that the site stewards
official statment now?
Last I had heard was that a site (thats been clearly marked on maps for
40+ years) had been destroyed by one person (except everyone else that
went to the site said they didn't see any damage), and the "proof" that
geocachers had done it was a geocache that just happened to be near by.

If they are adding to the number of sites that have been "destroyed",
why aren't we hearing about them.... and if they aren't, why is the MCP
adding to our tally for them.. it really makes us look bad, and without
any REAL proof.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek