[Az-Geocaching] Re: Welcome back Trisha

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:24:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Rand,

Thanks for the kind words...I am on the "downhill slope" of the
recovery and feeling better. Looks like the surgery has been
successful, as I have no more airway obstruction problems when I
sleep, so that makes all the pain worthwhile. :-))))
Sorry if that was "off-topic" ....

That was 80 emails in ONE day...!

I can remember about a month ago when I commented the list was so
quiet! It's funny how it fluctuates.

And ... I won't continue the off-topic comments about whether we here
in the US are spoiled or not. Having lived overseas in both Thailand
and Germany, my opinions remained formed by my experience. I
personally feel both LUCKY and EMBARRASSED to have as much as we have,
when so many others have so little. (and appreciate it so much
more)....

Trisha
Prescott