[Az-Geocaching] Fw: Gas prices - A Simple Request

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:34:59 -0800 (PST)

I agree Andy....plus I had to restrain myself from sending a "reply
ALL" to this, with a comment about the spolied attitudes in
America...."We rely on our cars so we can't stop buying gas?" Whatever
happened to personal responsibility, behavior modification?.....take
less pleasure trips, carpool, whatever we can do to reduce our
consumption? No wonder Europe in general thinks America in general is
spoiled...we are. They have been paying $4-$5 PER GALLON for years.

Then I noticed how many of his friends were Maricopa Co Sheriff so I
decided to not do that, I am sure they don't want their private email
addresses spread all over the internet for just anybody to see!

Trisha