[Az-Geocaching] New Leader (again)

Team Coyote1022 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:25:32 -0700

Well Scott, I match your four and raise you 6 GPS ads I found in the paper
and magazines!  If I carry those in my hip pocket, they should count also,
right???   ROTFLMAO!!!

Receive $5.00 just for signing up with PayPal.  It's free and I've been
using it for all my online purchases since June, 2000
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=FPD7ABB6HTC3A
<https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=FPD7ABB6HTC3A>
 <https://www.paypal.com/verified/pal=coyote1022%40cox.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Scott
Nicol
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 4:15 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] New Leader (again)

I've got 4 GPS's!!!!!! :) Can I claim 4 finds!??!?! :) LOL LOL LOL

Yeehaw! I ought to be able to just breeze by ol' CHUMP with this scenario!
:O LOL LOL LOL  (I ain't ever gonna get by him or Wyle E any other way!)
LOL

Scott
Team RTW

(aahh yea, just having some fun on a rainy, stuck in the office/home day!)