[Az-Geocaching] Problems with location based identifier

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:14:36 -0700

thats why you download the waypoint files off the azgeocaching.com that
tell you what type of cache it is based on the icon... etc... you can
see what type it is so  you can decide quickly.... :)

jason