[Az-Geocaching] What will be the next waypoint number after GCFFFF?

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:18:03 -0700

just drop the dang GC from the waypoint name which is taking up a crap
load of number spaces..... it could go way up to FFFFFF which is like
16,777,215 million caches!!!! would last a long freaking time!!!!

and he wouldn't have to change anything!!!

DUH!!!!

jason