[Az-Geocaching] How are AZ caches determined?

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:37:45 -0700

At 03:51 PM 3/16/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>Are you sure you are looking at the exact same cache?  Ad0or has several
>moving caches, and one of them actually is in utah right now and has an
>almost identical name.

I just double checked and the three caches that seem to be in other states
but still download with my azgeocaching data are GC45A5 which is Ador's
Movie Cache #2 which shows as being in Utah, GC178C which is Far & Away and
shows as being in New Mexico and GCE0CC which is Lee Creek and is in Arkansas.

All of the web-pages for these caches seem to be correct, but for some
reason they are still downloading with my team download information with I
download the CSV text files.

It isn't really that big of a deal, but figured that you should know about it.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com