[Az-Geocaching] How are AZ caches determined?

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:51:00 -0700

At 11:05 AM 3/16/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm aware of all of those issues.  I would have waited a day for those to
>clear up, but this was a bit more odd.  Why would one of us get AZ credit
>for a cache and not the other.  Also, those caches had all been logged by
>other recently and were AZ.  TheWebbman did have four others that weren't in
>before the crawl but I didn't include those in my question.

I have noticed the same things as you and don't think it has anything
really to do with timing of the crawl.

If you look at ADOR's moving cache, it shows up as being fairly close to me
when I look at the cache listings on the official site.  When I download
waypoints from azgeocaching it maps as being in Utah.  There is also one
that shows up in Texas but I don't remember which one off the top of my head.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com