[Az-Geocaching] The Big Change at Geocaching.com

mike and gale jett listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:38:34 +0000

<P>CacheLess wrote:<BR><BR>BTW, Brian, speaking of site updates, any idea what havoc the new .net version of geocaching.com is going to cause you? I know they were planning on separating out the locationless due to the number crunch. I assume they'll be rolling that out soon since numbers are almost used up. I'm sure a number of us would be willing to help update azgeocaching.com. </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Now for my 2 cents:</DIV>