[Az-Geocaching] "Breakfast Cache #1" photos

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:21:46 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2E7C8.C87CE920

Brian and Jason,

Regan, with Team Evil Fish suggested that I send you some photos that I h=
ad taken at the "Breakfast Cache #1" event on March 8th.  He suggested th=
at you could post them in the Photo Album.  I have nine photos.  What is =
the procedure for sending them to you?  (I don't have a means of compress=
ing them if that is required.)

Rand Hardin  (RandMan)
RHrdn8@msn.com =20

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2E7C8.C87CE920

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Brian and Jaso=
n,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Regan, with <U>Team Evil Fish</U> suggest=
ed that I send you some photos that&nbsp;I had taken at the "Breakfast Ca=
che #1" event on March 8th.&nbsp; He suggested that you could post them i=
n the Photo Album.&nbsp; I have nine photos.&nbsp; What is the procedure =
for sending them to you?&nbsp; (I don't have a means of compressing them =
if that is required.)</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Rand Hardin&nbsp; (Ran=
dMan)</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"mailto:RHrdn8@msn.com">RHrdn8@msn.com</A> <BR=