[Az-Geocaching] Cache Personals

Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:56:16 EST

--part1_91.2b74f070.2b9ce850_boundary

DESPERATLY SEEKING NEW OWNERS

Our mom is moving to Florida and is deserting us.  Will someone adopt us?
We're pretty easy to take care of, don't require any food or water, just an
occassional quick maintainance.  Since we're not related, we don't mind going
to different owners - heck we've never even met eachother!

Available caches for adoption are:
Childs Play  (regular)
Ouch!!  (regular)
Lonely Manzanita  (regular)
Shock Johnson  (micro)
Varnum Rocks  (micro)
Put That In Your Pipe  (regular)
Got MIlk?  (micro)
A Break In Education  (micro)

--part1_91.2b74f070.2b9ce850_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#ff00ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Americana BT" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
<B>DESPERATLY SEEKING NEW OWNERS<BR>
<BR>
</B>Our mom is moving to Florida and is deserting us.&nbsp; Will someone ado=
pt us?&nbsp; We're pretty easy to take care of, don't require any food or wa=
ter, just an occassional quick maintainance.&nbsp; Since we're not related,=20=
we don't mind going to different owners - heck we've never even met eachothe=
r!<BR>
<BR>
Available caches for adoption are:<BR>
Childs Play&nbsp; (regular)<BR>
Ouch!!&nbsp; (regular)<BR>
Lonely Manzanita&nbsp; (regular)<BR>
Shock Johnson&nbsp; (micro)<BR>
Varnum Rocks&nbsp; (micro)<BR>
Put That In Your Pipe&nbsp; (regular)<BR>
Got MIlk?&nbsp; (micro)<BR>
A Break In Education&nbsp; (micro)<B><BR>
</B><BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_91.2b74f070.2b9ce850_boundary--