[Az-Geocaching] Surgery Update

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 22:53:39 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2E4FC.64A19DC0

Trisha,

Glad to hear that the surgery went well.  Take care of yourself, follow t=
he doctors orders and don't try to talk too soon . . . just let your fing=
ers do your talking and be sure to keep us updated on your recovery.

Rand

----- Original Message -----
From: trisha@brasher.com
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 12:21 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Surgery Update

Hi all,
A short note to let you all know that the surgery went well and I am
home and coping OK as long as I take the pain meds and don't plan on
eating for a couple weeks (at least nothing more solid than yogurt)
:-)
I am minus my tonsils, uvula, part of my soft palate and back of
tongue, but amazingly I can talk without too much trouble. It is
swallowing that is really difficult, but I knew going into this that
the recovery would take a couple weeks, so I am prepared.
Thanks to those who have been praying and have expressed support, I
really appreciate it from the "extended az geocaching family" !
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C2E4FC.64A19DC0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Trisha,</DIV> =
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Glad to hear that the surgery went well.&nbsp; Tak=
e care of yourself, follow the doctors orders and don't try to talk too s=
oon . . . just let your fingers do your talking and be sure to keep us up=
dated on your recovery.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Rand</DIV> <DIV>&nbs=
p;</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARG=
IN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> <DIV st=
yle=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial">----- Original Message -----</DIV> <DIV style=3D=
"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt Arial; COLOR: black"><B>From:</B> trisha=
@brasher.com</DIV> <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, M=
arch 07, 2003 12:21 PM</DIV> <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>To:</B> l=
istserv@azgeocaching.com</DIV> <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial"><B>Subject=
:</B> [Az-Geocaching] Surgery Update</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>Hi all,<BR>A =
short note to let you all know that the surgery went well and I am<BR>hom=
e and coping OK as long as I take the pain meds and don't plan on<BR>eati=
ng for a couple weeks (at least nothing more solid than yogurt)<BR>:-)<BR=
>I am minus my tonsils, uvula, part of my soft palate and back of<BR>tong=
ue, but amazingly I can talk without too much trouble. It is<BR>swallowin=
g that is really difficult, but I knew going into this that<BR>the recove=
ry would take a couple weeks, so I am prepared.<BR>Thanks to those who ha=
ve been praying and have expressed support, I<BR>really appreciate it fro=
m the "extended az geocaching family" !<BR>Trisha "Lightning"<BR>Prescott=
<BR><BR><BR>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<BR>"Although no one can go b=
ack and<BR>make a brand new start,<BR>Anyone can start from now and<BR>ma=