[Az-Geocaching] Surgery Update

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:13:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
A short note to let you all know that the surgery went well and I am
home and coping OK as long as I take the pain meds and don't plan on
eating for a couple weeks (at least nothing more solid than yogurt)
:-)
I am minus my tonsils, uvula, part of my soft palate and back of
tongue, but amazingly I can talk without too much trouble. It is
swallowing that is really difficult, but I knew going into this that
the recovery would take a couple weeks, so I am prepared.
Thanks to those who have been praying and have expressed support, I
really appreciate it from the "extended az geocaching family" !
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,