[Az-Geocaching] "Left to Ruin on Rye" is an excellent cache; should remain active

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:14:42 -0700

At 04:58 PM 3/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I didn't mean to say they were right in having caches archived that were
>"near" their sites.  Just that without a clearly defined mission, some
>people will go to the extreme to make sure that they have the
>appearance  of fulfilling their duties...  I guess it just never occurs to
>people that when people say jump... to ask how high (or which direction
>for that matter).

I sort of thought that was what you meant.  Given the nature of this 2D
medium that we communicate in, it doesn't always come across the way
intended.  A perfect example of that is some of the posts over at the
geocaching.com forums about this very topic.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com