[Az-Geocaching] So close, and yet so far.....

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:37:06 -0800 (PST)

Well, after our 5-day, 22 cache trip to Reno to visit Dan's brand new
granddaughter (yup, she's a doll!!!) and his folks, we are
slowly....ever-so-slowly..... creeping up on our "sesquicentennial"
total cache.....and "centennial" AZ cache.....(I have alot of out of
state, mostly Nevada caches)....BUT....as I am having the surgery on
Wednesday (major throat rotor-rooter for obstructive sleep apnea) it
looks like I won't be hitting any milestones for awhile, DARN!
Anybody have any experience with the UP3 surgery? It is extremely
painful for a full 2 weeks post-op, I am told and read.
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,