[Az-Geocaching] AZ Backcountry waypoints for download

Bill Burkett listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:54:05 -0700

Wow!  What a terrific aid to those of us who love to combine geocaching with
the Arizona BACKCOUNTRY ADVENTURES book!

If they decide they don't want you to leave the listing on your Web site, I
hope you can convince them to buy it from you!

Thanks a ton, Virgil!