[Az-Geocaching] I propose three Adopt-a-Highway locations: Beeline Highway, southern Arizona, northern Arizona

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1417420105-1056657831=:17176

I like the Beeline Highway, because there are lot of good traditional caches just off this highway and on our highway cleanup days, we can all contribute items to make a new traditional cache and hide it somewhere just off the Beeline Highway.

There is also nothing wrong with having multiple Adopt-a-Highway locations.  We could adopt a highway in southern Arizona for Tucson-area geocachers, and a section in northern Arizona a high elevation which would be a great get-away on those >100° F days of summer in the desert.

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-1417420105-1056657831=:17176

<DIV><FONT size=3>I like the Beeline Highway, because there are lot of good traditional caches just off this highway and on our highway cleanup days, we can all contribute items to make a new traditional cache and hide it somewhere just off the Beeline Highway.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3>There is also nothing wrong with having multiple Adopt-a-Highway locations.&nbsp; We could adopt a highway in southern Arizona for Tucson-area geocachers, and a section in northern Arizona a high elevation which would be a great get-away on those &gt;100<STRONG>°</STRONG> F days of summer in the desert.</FONT></DIV>
<P><FONT size=3><STRONG>Ken Akerman</STRONG> (a.k.a. <EM><STRONG>Highpointer</STRONG></EM>)</FONT></P>
--0-1417420105-1056657831=:17176--