[Az-Geocaching] Adopt-a-Highway

Ken Akerman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:14:42 -0700 (PDT)

--0-209554211-1056593682=:21893

I heartily agree with the proposal to sponsor an Adopt-a-Highway a do a road cleanup periodically.  We can schedule each road cleanup as an event cache.  This will bring positive recognition to Arizona Geocachers.  I believe we would do this two times per year; that is what the Arizona Mountaineering Club does on its section of Adopt-a-Highway.

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-209554211-1056593682=:21893

<DIV>I heartily agree with the proposal to sponsor an Adopt-a-Highway a do a road cleanup periodically.&nbsp; We can schedule each road cleanup as an event cache.&nbsp; This will bring positive recognition to Arizona Geocachers.&nbsp; I believe we would do this two times per year; that is what the <A href="http://www.azmountaineeringclub.org/">Arizona Mountaineering Clu</A>b does on its section of Adopt-a-Highway.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Ken Akerman</STRONG> (a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</DIV>
--0-209554211-1056593682=:21893--