[Az-Geocaching] Re: My cache numbers

Scott Sparks listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:24:01 -0700

My list of missing finds closely resembles the list already proffered by
others.  Specifically, my missing finds, which are apparently being
counted as "Out of State" finds are:

GCG4YC    - Breakfast Cache #2, But Later
GCB1D8    - A Cool Place for a cache
GC440C    - Bunker Hills
GC90D0    - Falcon's View
GC6F30    - Frobro-2
GC5DF9    - wateranch
GC2B14    - cheaprock

One "note" I logged that is also missing is GCACC5 - Roger's Trailhead.
 Curiously, without exception,  all of these anomolous caches have been
archived within the past month (May 31st or later.)  You might want to
check into that commonality.

-- Sprocket