[Az-Geocaching] Tucson Top

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:56:58 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1090890544-1056427018=:33371

This cache is actually in a fairly protected spot. So if the container didn't explode from the heat, it might be okay.  Stranger things have happened in fires.  Then again the container may have survived, but the contents may be another story.

Gregg of MO & GO

Scott Wood <scott@myblueheaven.com> wrote:
I was just reading some reports on what they had to do to save the
observatory and I really doubt that the Tucson Top geocache still exists.

That is a real shame, that one was high on my list of caches I wanted to
get this summer. It was actually high on my list last summer, along with
the Scary cache that burnt up last year, but was never able to get up there
due to the forest closures.

On that note, I have set In Hot Water as temp. disabled. There is no
access to the mountain right now, and with that being the case, there is no
access to my cache.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com