[Az-Geocaching] Wyle B Operative

Team Cache-Quest listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 01:33:11 -0700

basis, people have opportunity to find them.

Happy Hunting,
Jerry (Cache-Quest)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: RAND HARDIN=20
  To: AZ-Geocaching=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 3:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Wyle B Operative

  I know there are a lot of cachers who live in Tucson who want to go =
after the Wyle Operatives for the Catch That Coyote cache (GC3807).  =
Because of the distance it makes it tough for those who live in Tucson =
to play the game if the Operatives stay in Central Arizona.  It would be =
nice if there were two sets of operatives; one for the Tucson area and =
the other for Central Arizona!  [:)]  I know that the original cards =
with the coyote figure are no longer available . . . but a seperate =
design (with the same secret numbers) could be incorporated into the =
game for Tucson.

  Jerry (Team Cache-Quest), what do you think?  What does everyone else =
think?

  I had a great time running all over the valley chasing those wily =
coyotes down and finding the hideaway.  Even though the game's over for =
me, I still like to keep up with those who are out looking.

  RandMan    =20