[Az-Geocaching] "Wyle C++" Replaces "Wyle C"

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:31:44 -0700

--=====================_139624689==.ALT

At 12:05 PM 6/22/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I'd be more likely to jump to "Wyle Java".  I'm not much of a .not fan.
>
>On a little more serious note, I want to say thanks to the AZ Geocaching
>community for their spirit of fun and cooperation regarding the Wyle
>Operatives.  We all come up with crazy ideas for new kinds of caches and
>you never know how they will be recieved. These travelers have been out
>for over a year now and they don't sit still very long.  With cache
>turnover the way it is and travelers getting lost, it is really amazing
>that one of the operatives haven't been lost before now.  What would
>really be funny is to have "Wyle C" end up back in circulation.

Perhaps a ruling from the bug owners on their moving down here to the
Tucson area?

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_139624689==.ALT

At 12:05 PM 6/22/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br>
more likely to jump to &quot;Wyle Java&quot;.&nbsp; I'm not much of a
.not fan.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
thanks to the AZ Geocaching community for their spirit of fun and
cooperation regarding the Wyle Operatives.&nbsp; We all come up with
crazy ideas for new kinds of caches and you never know how they will be
recieved. These travelers have been out for over a year now and they
don't sit still very long.&nbsp; With cache turnover the way it is and
travelers getting lost, it is really amazing that one of the operatives
haven't been lost before now.&nbsp; What would really be funny is to have
Perhaps a ruling from the bug owners on their moving down here to the
Tucson area?<br><br>